9.15.2014

DIY //





I was looking for a long time for a long dress and a friend of mine told me one day : you should try to do it with the top of an old dress you have and had the bottom you want. I just remembered that I had a black dress I didn't wear anymore because it was way too short. I bought a blue fabric and just added it to the black top. This is how I found my long dress. Thanks Alexia.

Je cherchais depuis un moment une robe longue pour l'été et une amie à moi m'a dit un jour : tu devrais essayer de faire une robe longue avec le haut d'une ancienne robe que tu ne mets plus et en refaisant la partie basse. Je me suis souvenue que j'avais une robe noire que je ne mettais plus parce que trop petite. J'ai acheté ce tissus bleu à imprimé et je l'ai ajouté au haut noir. C'est comme ça que j'ai trouvé ma robe longue. Merci Alexia.

By M.
Photos By Mou in Toronto.