5.27.2014

THIS PHOTOGRAPHER //





I discovered Jeff Wall when I lived in Brussels. BOZAR museum had organized a major exhibition of this Canadian artist. His work was compared to other artists to reveal the sources of inspiration and his creative process. It was there for over two years and I remember perfectly the photographs and scenography to tell you how much Jeff Wall affected me.

J'ai découvert Jeff Wall lorsque je vivais à Bruxelles. Le musée BOZAR avait organisé une grande exposition sur cet artiste canadien. Son travail était comparé à d'autres artistes afin de nous révéler ces sources d'inspirations et son processus de création. C'était il y a plus de deux ans et je me suis souviens parfaitement des photographies et de la scénographie pour vous dire à quel point Jeff Wall m'a touché.

Mimic, 1982 / Storyteller, 1986 / A Sudden Gust of Wind, 1993 / Milk, 1984

By As.